- Sort by Default Order
Access Bio CareStart COVID-19 OTC At Home Rapid Antigen Test Kit - FDA/EUA Authorized (2 test/bx)
DescriptionBYD Care Surgical Face Masks are designed for adults. These masks come in one size to fit most individuals. There are 50 masks included in this box.
- ASTM F-2100
- Consists of three layers of high-quality nonwoven material
- One-size-fits-all design with elastic ear loops, soft, fit, easy-to-wear, comfortable
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor application
- Easy for distribution
- 10 masks per bag, 5 bags per box
- WARNING: THIS SURGICAL MASK IS NOT A RESPIRATOR. It is recommended for use by health care professionals to help provide a barrier against light splashes, droplets, and spit. It is NOT designed to provide a tight seal and does not provide respiratory protection or eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus.
- Facemasks are intended for single usage. Reuse of facemasks is not generally recommended and is impacted by a number of variables, including the type and shape of the materials, straps, seals, bands, etc. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse facemasks, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination of facemasks should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Facemasks, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html (last updated June 28, 2020).]
N95 Respirator Foldable Face MaskThe N95 Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.Designed to provide a maximum barrier protection with a close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles Fluid Resistance – ASTM F 1862 approved (Nelson Labs)Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil Meets NIOSH and Nelson Labs CFR 84.180 Inhalation/Exhalation resistance tests Meets NIOSH CFR 84.181 Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – N95 Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99.9% @ 0.1 micron PFE – ASTM F 1215-89 approved (Nelson Labs) Flammability (Flame Spread) tested (Class 1) CPSC CS-191-53 and 16 CFR 1610 approved (Nelson Labs)CDC / FDA / NIOSH Approved TC-84A-9221 Latex free BOX of 20 Masks , Sealed